Here you will see all the news, homework, and projects related to my classes. Click on a class in the green tabs above for more information. My night back is Wednesday in room B308.
See the syllabus tab for the learning expectations for the current unit.
1) Treat other people with respect
2) Be on time and prepared for class (notebook, homework, pencil)
3) Participate in class. Raise your hand.
4) Try your best. Ask for help when needed.
5) Leave the classroom clean. Put materials away at the end of class.
6) Follow all school rules.
Grading Parameters for All of My Classes:
40% Tests and major projects (3-6 per quarter)
20 % Quizzes (3-6 per quarter)
20 % Labs and Collins writing (3-5 per quarter)
20 % Homework/Classwork